The South Yorkshire, Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire Joint Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee (JHOSC) is responsible for reviewing and scrutinising matters relating to the planning, provision and operation of health services covering this geographical footprint.
The Committee is made up of 6 Councillors from the Member Authorities which are:-
· Barnsley Metropolitan Borough Council
· Derbyshire County Council
· Doncaster Metropolitan Borough Council
· Nottinghamshire County Council
· Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
· Sheffield City Council
which covers the work of NHS England and the following 7 NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs):-
· Barnsley CCG
· Bassetlaw CC
· Doncaster CCG
· Hardwick CCG
· North Derbyshire CCG
· Rotherham CCG
· Sheffield CCG.