RESOLVED that Cabinet:-
CORPORATE FINANCE PERFORMANCE
1. Notes the forecast 21/22 General Fund financial pressure of £22.7 Million, mostly comprised of the ongoing impact of COVID-19;
2. Notes the overall improving net impact (after all specific Government funding) of £3.1Million;
Notes that this net impact will be funded from
resources previously set aside within the 21/22 budget, effectively
ensuring the delivery of a balanced budget this year;
Notes the current 21/22 forecast of a £0.4M
overspend position on the Housing Revenue Account; and
5. Approves the write off of historic bad debts totalling £0.618M.
CAPITAL PROGRAMME PERFORMANCE
1. Notes the forecast position on the approved Capital Programme; and
2. Notes the ongoing review of the capital programme.
1. Notes the key messages from the Council’s Quarter 2 Treasury Management activities.